The Milford Public Library has been serving residents of the Village of Milford and Milford Township for over 85 years. The Library moved into its present site in the Village in 2003.
The Library is part of the The Library Network (TLN), a public library cooperative serving 65 libraries in southeast Michigan. Through the consortium, items not available through our library are often available through the member library collections. Cardholders may request materials from this library or place holds for items at other libraries either from reference librarians, by phone or at home via the library's online catalog.
In addition to its book, media, newspaper, and magazine collection, the Library offers large-print books, access to downloadable audiobooks, e-books and music. The library also houses three special collections on autism, genealogy and the Art Geyer Civil War collection dating back to the late 1800's as well as maintaining the microfilmed copies of the Milford Times from its inception.
The Library makes available16 public computers and offers a wireless hotspot and Internet access. There are also quiet study rooms and a 75 person seating capacity Community Room. See more on making a room reservation.