What is RBDigital?
Zinio has rebranded itself RBDigital. Enjoy free access to more than 250 popular digital magazines through the RBDigital service. You can read magazines on your computer or download the RBDigital app to your smart phone or tablet. Read entire magazines cover-to-cover as if you were reading the print version. Check out as many magazines as you want for as long as you want, with no return dates and no late fees.
Using RBDigital requires the creation of a RBDigital account. To create an account:
- Browse the Libary’s RBDigital collection and click on a magazine to check out.
- Click CREATE NEW ACCOUNT. Enter the required information and click SUBMIT.
- Once your RBDigital account is validated, click CONFIRM CHECK OUT. You can now read the magazine online or on your RBDigital App.
Install the RBDigital App
- Ipad and Android Users : Install the new RDDigital app from your app store or click on the link below. When logging in to the app, you must select THE LIBRARY NETWORK before entering your account information.
- Other devices use the RBDigital app found in your app store or click the link below.Use the RBDigital app only to read your magazines. Browse and check out new magazines using a web browser.