Canvas bags containing all you need for your book discussion group are now available at the Milford Public Library. Book Club in a Bag kits contain multiple copies of titles, author information and interviews, book reviews and discussion queBook Bag2-redstions.
Each kit can be checked out for a total of six weeks, making it easy for book discussion leaders to distribute and collect books at monthly meetings.
Book discussion leaders are responsible for the entire contents of the book club in a kit bag. Please collect the books from all of your members before returning the kit to the library.
Overdue fines are 10 cents per book per day.
Replacement costs will be assessed on a per title basis. A $75 charge will be assessed for the replacement of the entire Book Club in a Bag kit.
Book Club in a Bag kits must be returned to the Milford Public Library.
The Library has the following titles available:
- The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
- Animal, Vegetable, Mineral by Barbara Kingsolver
- Whistling in the Dark by Lesley Kagen
- The #1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
- Out Stealing Horses by Per Petterson
- Loving Frank by Nancy Horan
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann shaffer and Annie Barrows
- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
- Divine Secerts of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells
- Shadow Divers:The True Adventure of Two Americans Who Risked Everything to Solve
- One of the Last Mysteries of World War by Robert Kurson
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
- Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larson
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
- Delta Wedding by Eudora Welty
- In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
- In Cheap We Trust by Lauren Weber
- My Life in France by Julia Child
- Arc of Justice by Kevin Boyle
- O Jerusalem by Laurie King
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand